Saturday, February 20, 2010

Down, down and away!

For reasons unbeknownst to me, I have started this blog, an endeavor begun almost two years ago but never completed, or as they say, brought to fruition.

I have often times thought about whether or not I have something to say to the world, that is, aside from the occasional banter, link-sharing and status messages from Facebook, as I have given up my MySpace account and rarely post even on Twitter. I find it slightly inane. "Hi, I am poopin'." I have updated the world.

Supposedly, in the idiot's guide to blogging, you are to pick out a topic for your blog, a theme, if you like. Well, I don't like. I haven't found it, all I can think of is dreams, sliding down the rabbit hole into the realm unknown. Is that even a topic? Who gives a flying rabbit?

So, I will scour the dark alleys of my brain to find issues to talk about, be they dreams or not, and post some more soon. Soon, my lovelies. Oh, and wide-awake dreams do count. In other words, my entire life.

Slide.

P.S.: Kids, don't forget to put on your sarcasm goggles. Otherwise, 3D just ain't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment